AXIS GROUP is private owned limited company founded in 2022, in Skopje, Macedonia, and since the very beginning it aims to provide the complete logistics services on highest quality level using latest technology for organization of all kind of logistics services. For all our potential clients we are providing know how in order to optimize the time, costs for each logistic service. During this process we are constantly focused on decreasing the emission on CO2 using combined way of transportation.
INTRODUCTION of our services:
- Logistics is a process of moving and handling goods and materials, from the beginning to the end of the production, sale process and waste disposal, to satisfy customers and add business competitiveness.
- In today’s highly competitive global market place, there is pressure on the Company to find new ways to create value and deliver it to their customers, so they can grow ever stronger. The increasing need for industry to compete with its products in a global market, across cost, quality and service dimensions, has given rise to the need to develop logistic systems that are more efficient than those traditionally in use are.
- Therefore, in the last two decades, logistics has moved from an operational function to the corporate function level. There has been a growing recognition that effective logistics management throughout the firm and supply chain can greatly assist in the goal of cost reduction and service enhancement.
- “The key to success in Logistics Management (LM) requires heavy emphasis on integration of activities, cooperation, coordination and information sharing throughout the entire supply chain, from suppliers to customers”.
- This is especially true in the rapidly growing area of logistics management in Battery Industry due to the issues in Battery handling at the time of Transportation.
DEFINITION’s we are following:
Logistics Management is the process of planning, implementing, and controlling the efficient, effective flow and storage of raw materials, in-process inventory, finished goods, services, and related information from point of origin to point of consumption (including inbound, outbound, internal, and external movements) for purpose of conforming to customer requirements
Types of Logistics:
- Inbound Logistics- Freight Inward:
Inbound logistics covers the movement of materials received from the suppliers.
- Outbound Logistics (Physical Distribution- Freight Outward):
Physical distribution refers to the movement of goods outwards from the end of the assembly line to the customer.
- Material Management:
Material management describes the movements of materials and components within the Company.
- Personnel Logistics:
Transportation facility is provided to the Employees of HBL through modes like Buses and Pooling Cars depending on the Level of Employee.
The General objectives of the logistics can be summarized as:
- Cost reduction
- Capital reduction
- Service improvement
- The specific objective of an ideal logistics system is to ensure the flow of supply to the Customer, the:
- Right product
- Right quantities and assortments
- Right places
- Right time
- Right cost / price and,
- Right condition
- OUR MISSION FOCUS:
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- DEMAND FORECASTING
- INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
- MATERIAL HANDLING
- ORDER PROCESSING
- DISPOSAL LOGISTICS
- RETURN OF GOODS OR REJECTED MATERIALS HANDLING
- FOR A SHORTER DELIVERY TIME
- FOR BETTER QUALITY
- BETTER PRODUCT VARIABILITY
- PRODUCT COMPLEXITY
- SHORTER LIFE CYCLE OF PRODUCTS